Saturday, December 8, 2007

My daily something...

I have had this picture frame since we were married. We got a calendar full of inspirational sayings attached to a wedding gift. That was 10 years ago...
This one got yanked from the calendar right from the start, it seemed to relay what life should be about. It should be about patience, forgiveness, and the knowledge that we all make mistakes. Daily, it is my little bit of "something." I leave it for you today...




"Be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other's faults because of your love."
Ephesians 4:2

2 comments:

Jen Barney said...

Love it and wrote it in my WNB!

Kathy Douglas said...

I need to add that to my notebook as well. Big D and I have been married 25 years and that still is so true and a great reminder! Thanks for sharing that.