Sunday, May 18, 2008

One year anniversary

Well, I have not been very good about posting lately. We just recently had our fourth round of tonsillitis with little one and now the oldest one just strolled in from the RediMed with the same diagnosis.
Excuses aside, Saturday, May 17, was my blog's one year anniversary!!! I thought I would commemorate the occasion with my top five posts:
1. You Are Special this is a post about little notes I give to my students. My kiddos keep them and I tape them to their table. All over the room you see these little special notes that they receive. They have become treasures in our room!
2. My Thoughts About Your Birth, is a poem I wrote for my first grader. She is the light of my life and wow, I can't believe she's seven, almost 8!
3. The One Who Calls Me Mama is a poem I wrote for my littlest person. She still calls me mama. It is the nicest sounding word to me...
4. Our Deepest Fear is a post about our potential. I wonder, what is your deepest fear that is keeping you from attaining your ultimate goals?
5. My Little Word for 2007 it was optimism, and this year: VISION. Keeping the eye on the prize I am still envisioning my future for this year.
So, today I celebrate a little late my first year anniversary!

1 comment:

Jen Barney said...

GO GIRl... GET YOUR BLOG ON!!