Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I have been tagged!

Here are the eight things about me that not a lot of people know.

1. I play the piano nightly, not well but I play it just to relax.
2. I am not very social in new settings. They actually scare the dickens out of me.
3. I go on petfinder daily and see what kind of dogs are at pet rescues. I don't know why?
4. I didn't do very well on my SATs and had to take the ACTs. (I did pretty good on those)
5. I too would have tattoos everywhere if I could and a nose ring.
6. Growing up I had a cat named Simon and a dog named Garfunkel growing up.
7. I love all thing nostalgic, gardening, tea parties, old pictures, antiques.
8. I always wanted to take dance classes and gymnastics but was too afraid to ask my mom.

Well, there you have it. Me in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Jen Barney said...

And so happy to know more about you my dear!