Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Note

"I like you as my teacher you are the best your the one who taught me how to read great. Thank you Mrs. Amick!"

I got this note the day after my birthday. It was among the many that I received. What I like most was that this one didn't just mention that I was the best teacher, it mentioned that learning to read "great" happened for this child. She is a great reader but I really felt my importance, I opened the world for this child because now, she is a reader. I always think that if they write about it they realize its importance! This is my passion, realizing that reading and being able to read is a gift!

3 comments:

Stacey Shubitz said...

This is so darn cute! I LOVE IT!

Sarah said...

How did you scan this into your blog? Or did you take a picture. This is great!
Sarah

Sarah said...

How did you scan this into your blog? Or did you take a picture. This is great!
Sarah