Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Weight Loss Wednesday

Okay, so the week before Thanksgiving I was on a 1200 calorie diet. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving I only lost 1 1/2 pounds. The Friday after Thanksgiving I started drinking my shakes and bars. Consuming only 980 calories per day I lost 4.5 pounds. So I have lost a total of 6 pounds in two weeks. I was a little bummed at first because I instantly start tallying up "12 weeks equals..." in my brain as the nurse is reading the numbers to me. My husband, that dear sweet man I get to spend the remainder of my days with, simply says, "Sarah, when was the last time you lost 4.5 pounds in a week?" My answer he already knows, "NEVER!"
I love how he can put things into perspective for me at times.
So, I guess I'll update you on how the next week goes for me. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Jen Barney said...

Sarah, that is great! 4.5 lbs! Good for you! You look great and I know that you are losing it slowly, but that isn't bad. Keep your chin up!

I've lost a whole 1 pound. I SUCK!